Topcoat F11

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Harris342

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 L
Just purchased some, going to try it out soon. Hopefully its worth it.

Bowzer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Sold off the '18...maybe another soon.
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Bought this about a year ago and never had time to put it on. Gonna put it on the new ride this weekend hopefully. (Hate the thought of clay bar on a new truck in a way but can't imagine not doing so before applying this).

I know there's some doubters, and frankly I'm one of them for how durable the finish will be. But, I'm yet to hear anyone actually say this did not hold up for at least a couple of months. Did I miss it? Maybe us shaking head folk are resistant to the idea of letting our fore arms rest from what we thought was necessary buffing...?

x101x ARES

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 cummings
Getting ready to apply to my 2018 Ram 2500. Truck has been washed and imperfections fixes. Can I apply with it having dry water marks? Or should I wipe with a damp cloth first?

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Usually you look "through" any wax, sealant or coating you install, therefore you will see anything that is on the vehicles surface. You should remove the water spots before you wax.
Jay

x101x ARES

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 cummings
Usually you look "through" any wax, sealant or coating you install, therefore you will see anything that is on the vehicles surface. You should remove the water spots before you wax.
Jay
Thank you. I figured as much. In the process now.

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I think you will be much happier with the results.
Jay

HEMI_Finn

U.S. ARMY Veteran
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Jay
As Jay said a year and a half ago in the beginning of this thread, SURFACE PREP IS KEY!

doubleM

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have also tried this. Got 4 vehicles out of the first bottle, am now on the second. It goes on easy, buffs out quickly and shines the paint well and gets water to slide off windshields. About $59 a bottle on their periodic sales. Time will tell how long it holds up.

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I'd be interested in the longevity also--
Jay

OMW2SKI

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Bought this about a year ago and never had time to put it on. Gonna put it on the new ride this weekend hopefully. (Hate the thought of clay bar on a new truck in a way but can't imagine not doing so before applying this).

I know there's some doubters, and frankly I'm one of them for how durable the finish will be. But, I'm yet to hear anyone actually say this did not hold up for at least a couple of months. Did I miss it? Maybe us shaking head folk are resistant to the idea of letting our fore arms rest from what we thought was necessary buffing...?

Have you thought about using a clay towel? I grabbed one from Amazon and used it on two vehicles so far, including my '18 Ram. Just used some soapy water as lubricant. Did a great job, was super quick, & isn't overly abrasive. I think clay towels give the average amateur driveway detailer a little more room for error.