Wash Wax

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thegreat22

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Ram Express 1500 CC 4x4 - Black Edition
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have a black ram and want to keep it clean. Whats the best soap,wax, towels, mitts, tire cleaner, drying towels etc etc. I already have 2 buckets and 2 grit guards.. I don't have a problem ordering offline. Any help is much appreciated.

Joshwaa

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 CC 4x4 Laramie AirRide
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I have a black Ram also. I use Wolfgangs waterless wash. Use it diluted for spot cleanings. I have Blackfire hybrid Montan wax (great for black). I have a coating on mine though that makes cleaning much easier. GTechniq Crystal Serum Light topped with EXO v2. Also invest in good microfibers. If you want to know more feel free to shoot me a PM.

JGBimle

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I use all Griots Garage and Chemical Guys products. They're more expensive than what you'll find at your local Autozone but I've had great results with them and they have the right product for every job.

I do use Wolfgang sealant. That's about the only product I use that's a different brand. Picked up some Chemical Guys sealant so wel see how that works.