Wolfgang paint sealant

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RoadKing

Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Bighorn
Engine
HEMI 5.7
any consensus on Wolfgang paint sealant? know it's goes on easy and it's very slick.

Can't help to wonder how long it really last depending on conditions.

Thanks

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
IMHO Wolfgang Sealant 3.0 is one of the best sealants on the market. As you said "depending on conditions" you can get up to about 6 months protection. Depends on weather, if you park inside or out and how often you wash your truck. It is one of the "toughest" sealants I know of. Once it bond to your paint about the only way you can remove it is by using polish. Washing your truck with "Dawn" to strip the wax etc off will not remove Wolfgang. You can top Wolfgang with wax to give you a little more protection and add a little more depth. Although it is a little pricey, you use only a very little product and the bottle will last a really long time. Good choice!!!!!
Jay

RAtmosphere

Reaction score
Ram Year
2004 3500 Dually
Engine
5.9 Cummins - 12,800 original miles
I 2nd Wolfgang 3.0 sealant. I use it on my daily, as well as the dually. Apply, wait 20 minutes, wipe off, then let cure and not get wet for 12 hours = some really good protection. As PULLYA said, pricey...a little, but you use such a minimal amount the bottle will last quite a while....

OP
OP
RoadKing

RoadKing

Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Bighorn
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Put three coats on. Two the first day, one the second. Slick stuff!