Wrapped leather dashboard cleaning

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bart

Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 Sport Crew 4X4
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Just purchased a 2011 Sport that has leather wrapped seats and dashboard. What should I use to treat and clean dashboard. Has anyone used mink oil on the dash? Thanks

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
Welcome to ram forum and congrats on the new sport. I have not put anything on my dash yet but very interested to see what people say. Also check out our sponsor thompson's racing. They sell adams products on top of being very knowledgeable about auto detailing

bigbadram1500

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Welcome to the forum. Definitely check out our sponsor mentioned above. They sell some awesome products for our trucks. :)

xxxotiknightz

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
I would recommend a leather conditioner and protectant. I use griots leather care on the wifes envoy. But i would start by getting a good conditioner first.

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
damn....something else to buy, and another step in the cleaning process....LOL

Mr_Nacho

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I would stay away from the mink since it attracts dust and has a tackiness to it after applied. I'd do a conditioner or something like that.

WhiteExpress

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I use Meguiar's Leather Care. It leaves like a nice low gloss finish and protects wonderfully. I've used it with great success on my '00 Ram. Living at 7500' elevation, the sun is SUPER intense up here and it looks better than the day I bought it.

[email protected]

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins
I use Adam's Leather & Interior Cleaner to clean leather interiors, but being a brand new truck, you won't need that for a while.

I use Adam's Leather Conditioner because it makes the leather really soft AND it has an SPF UV protectant to protect your dash from fading in the sun.

66.jpg

We have it on our site and make sure to use the discount code "RAM" to save!
Welcome to Thompson Racing...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
radikio