injector line ???'s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

scully

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hey all just joined ,I hate starting out this way but my 05 cummins got a pin-hole ? in the #5 injector supply line . I have it off and have been trying to find the best place to order or buy one . Naturally the Dodge dealer wants just shy of 100$ ! I find this a tad unrealistic ! More over would anyone be able to explain weather I need "O" rings for the new line ? I do not see any on the old one just the compression tapper and nut ? Any pointers would be greatly appreciated ! Advice on anything else I should do is welcome as well . I plan on stopping in often to brag about my 6spd cummins ram 3/4 and what an animal it is etc. but right now I'm just freakin out because I can't drive it ! Thanx
scully:confused:

Power247

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 HEMI
Welcome to the forum!!! Sorry that I can't offer any help with your current problem but hopefully someone will chime in soon.

tap tap tappa-roo

V-Rod

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Cummins
Call Jeff at Mumau Diesel in Shelocta,PA.
I am very certain he can help you out.
He can ship the needed parts anywhere.

DIESEL PARTS PRICE PERFOMANCE

Turblown03

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
If I remember right, none of the INJECTOR lines have O-rings. Just the compression fittings..

omaha123

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9l CTD
Hope you solved this. For future reference, the lines can be aquired at any cummjns psrt dealer for about half cost of dodge.

Line 4 is a common issue, many guys carriea spare In the truck

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

VictorBermea

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L Common Rail 24V Cummins TD
From what I've heard, watched, and read, injector fuel lines that go from the rail to the crossover tubes are at about $100. Sounds pretty outrageous. Have a look at genosgarage.com. Strictly Cummins parts. Pretty fair priced. For instance, Cummins in Mesquite, TX wanted 60 bucks for an injector tester cap. Genos Garage has them for like 25. That's how well they are on pricing parts. Check them out.

Welcome to the forum too!