2014 2500 6.7 ctd

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sgtpat67

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
I have a 2014 2500 and my "active line" disappeared in the reverse camera. I checked settings and they are checked to be on. Anyone else have this problem or any ideas?

AV8B6015

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 CTD
Something to keep in mind with the Cargo Camera on the third brake light. I really wanted it, mostly for the cool factor as I don't have a 5th wheel or gooseneck (yet), but it is my understanding that if you get that option, you can not get the rain sensing wipers and the automatic high beams.
For me, I'd rather have those two things. Besides, you can always add the Lockpick and mount a camera in the thrid brake light yourself.

jadocs

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I much prefer the cargo camera. I often check on loads that I am carrying in the bed. You can also check blind spots when driving.

Uttrguy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Def shut down

hello everyone so I have a question I have a 2014 ram 2500 6.7l Has error code of a P208 The cluster says DEF will shut down truck to 5 miles an hour it's been to the dealer numerous times I have 21,000 miles on it the dealers replace the DEF module and pump 3 times The wiring harness to the DEF pump 3 time in this truck says the same damn thing will shut down engine lights on has anyone had this problem or know how to fix it because obviously the engineers don't know either

Uttrguy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Moral of the story is Texan week story of the parts and I don't have a truck and I'm frustrated and I don't know what to do about it