New S&B Installed!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Trupiano

Reaction score
Hometown : Puyallup,WA Stationed : Little Rock,
Ram Year
2010 Ram 2500 6.7L CTD Crew Cab
Engine
6.7L CTD
Got my S&B CAI in today!

86cl.jpg

I've had a K&N, two volants, and now this S&B. This S&B is by far the best I've ever seen! It's incredible sturdy, and you can tell they actually take they're time and car about this product, as it shows!

17sz.jpg

jlqd.jpg

Install was a breeze. Everything fit perfect, no weak points I could find, and removal and install only took 40 mins.

Old OEM Intake

occv.jpg

2ljh.jpg

86lr.jpg

sgk9.jpg

Even the instructions are incredibly detailed and easy to follow!

gpo5.jpg

I highly recommend this if any of you are looking at a CAI for your 6.7L or 5.7L.

Even the plexiglass cover is sand blasted and etched with they're logo. It looks awesome!

OP
OP
Trupiano

Trupiano

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L CTD
Thanks! The pictures don't do it justice. I loved both my volants, but this thing kicks they're asses!
And the volants were like $400! This S&B was much cheaper!

Last edited:

kcbigbadram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI
Very nice. I picked up a AFE myself and it seems to be doing pretty good. Your instructions seem a lot better than AFE provides, but it a pretty easy install.

I like that yours is enclosed. Keep us posted on how you like it.

chuck

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 True Blue Big Horn
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Awesome man that looks really great. I've always been a huge fan of the way those S&B's look. Have you noticed a big difference performance wise?

OP
OP
Trupiano

Trupiano

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L CTD
Re: New S&B Installed!

Awesome man that looks really great. I've always been a huge fan of the way those S&B's look. Have you noticed a big difference performance wise?

Well with this monster tune, anytime I hit the skinny pedal hard, I would get a filter dirty message in my EVIC with the OEM filter. Filter was clean, it's just way too restrictive.

Now with this S&B, the turbo sings louder, it's got that nice aggressive suction sound, and the butt dyno says definitely an improvement! Exhaust tone has also changed slightly.

El phono

chuck

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 True Blue Big Horn
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
New S&B Installed!

That's awesome!! Cool man I'm glad it worked out so well. Always love it when good parts come together in an awesome truck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Hemi450hp

Moe's Performance
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500
Engine
Whipple Supercharged 422" Hemi
Looks great. I have the same setup on my 2010, and I couldn't be happier. Trup, you didn't waste anytime playing with the new truck. Keep it coming.

OP
OP
Trupiano

Trupiano

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L CTD
Thanks Matt! Have a GDP S3 horn and GDP grid heater delete on the way, as well as mag-hytech tranny pan, front diff cover, and rear diff cover. Doing some reliability and maintenance mods first.

omega88

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Do you hear your turbo way more now? Also, in your opinion, is it worth getting a cold air intake if you don't have DPF delete and all that jazz?