what next ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rollover survivor

Reaction score
Ram Year
2011/ 3500
Engine
cummins turbo
since the warranty was voided from a rollover im trying to figure out how to clean out all the soot and junk that spilled everywhere and possibly could be causing problems with my tranny becuz its select shift isnt working properly and it goes high rpms and sounds like its struggling at 50mph.. when it changes gears at take off it makes a whining noise underneath and acts like its going to spin rear tire s a bit thru 4th then it slowly builds up speed but continues to stay at hi rpms. dealer said junk could have got into valve body , tranny filter etc.., any suggestions on or how to clean it out. would a tranny service or flush help.? could my cooling lines be clogged? and if so how would i clear that out. please help im on my own now since the wreck , and want to get this thing running smooth as i can. thanks.

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
Start simple and cheap ..

Change the trans filter and flush and fill ..drop the pan and inspect it and see if any shavings ect are in there . Then go to the next step .

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
Valve body