knock off srt10

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
TheMaddog

TheMaddog

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Yeah. My list is almost done. I'm keeping my xd's and getting srt10 rims. Black of course. Hood and bumper. I ordered my lower shackle. I plan on lowering it over the Christmas break.

I can't wait until I'm done modding. This thing is gonna be sick.
To answer your question, it's a 6 ft. Bed.

Badger

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Seems kinda dumb. If you want a show truck make it your own, not a cheesy rip off that anyone will see as a ripoff

truckin151

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 sport
Engine
All I have ti say is do what you want with your truck, make it look, sound perform as you see fit. Make it yours....

IMO though, its sad to try to make it into a clone. If I were to pull up to a truck looking like a 10 and really it only had a 3.7 I'd shake my head. Show trucks are nice, but to me the look always has to be backed by the way it runs.

Personally, I'd just save up and buy the real thing, they are not to pricey anymore (can find some with low mileage for around $20-25k).

joetama

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
All I have ti say is do what you want with your truck, make it look, sound perform as you see fit. Make it yours....

IMO though, its sad to try to make it into a clone. If I were to pull up to a truck looking like a 10 and really it only had a 3.7 I'd shake my head. Show trucks are nice, but to me the look always has to be backed by the way it runs.

Personally, I'd just save up and buy the real thing, they are not to pricey anymore (can find some with low mileage for around $20-25k).

What this guy said.

Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk

OP
OP
TheMaddog

TheMaddog

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
My friend is doing my hood, not now. But it's gonna be like the challenger rt hood. I'm trying to save up. But at the same time. I got to save my money to go to college. I really don't want to be in debt while in there. I would like to buy a 10. It's just that I pay for everything for my truck. Gas, insurance. And I just paid off my truck. So I want to keep it around for a while. And gas on a 10 I heard sucks. So there's that too

KGBIGCOUNTRY

Reaction score
Ram Year
2004 RCSB/2005 QCSB
Engine
5.7 / 5.7
Yeah feeding the v-10 aint cheap esp if you keep your foot in it. What does your current motor get you MPG wise? Just wondering to see how much avg difference in the mpgs from an actual driver and not EPA est BS.

OP
OP
TheMaddog

TheMaddog

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
true, and i know where to get one, but i don't know all that engine non sense, im not to sure if it'll be a straight connection to my transmission, i'd like to be, driving a standard is enjoyable.

but like i said, im clueless on engine stuff, expect exhaust

OP
OP
TheMaddog

TheMaddog

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Yeah feeding the v-10 aint cheap esp if you keep your foot in it. What does your current motor get you MPG wise? Just wondering to see how much avg difference in the mpgs from an actual driver and not EPA est BS.

city, 10, highway like 20

but im a kid, i rearely use the highway, everything is so close i don't need it, unless for a road trip

KGBIGCOUNTRY

Reaction score
Ram Year
2004 RCSB/2005 QCSB
Engine
5.7 / 5.7
If ya could find a doner 1500 08 you could grab the whole drivetrain and swap it with the computer. Would maybe have to swap the TB to a cable style but someone could chime in on that to be sure.

EJM05

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
440 Big Block
TheMaddog said:
city, 10, highway like 20

but im a kid, i rearely use the highway, everything is so close i don't need it, unless for a road trip

So you only get 10mpg in your 3.7??? Damn. That's worse than my 5.7

BlackedOutHemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 & 2012
Engine
5.7L HEMI & 6.7L Cummins
Kind of imagined the gas mileage to be not great, but at least better than mine. But shesh.

truckin151

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 sport
Engine
12mpg? That's it? Wow, the guys with 10's that I have talked to were getting 9-13mpg overall driving. Kinda sad when a truck with 400 more hp is getting the same mileage but gets to have so much more fun

OP
OP
TheMaddog

TheMaddog

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Yeah, it sucks. But that's a rough estimate. I dont know if I'm close, I get about at total of like 315 miles from full to empty. It's not bad. I fill up about once a week

icywhite

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hey guys first off its his truck let him do what he wants why try to talk him out of it.

2nd hes a (new) driver and lots of power and not having a lot of driving exp. not always a good thing i know you said you been driving since you were 12 i was the same way but i had my first bad wreak at 16 and im lucky i lived i rolled my ride

so looks with out the power could be good and no one will know that it is unless he pops the hood so go for what you like bro. its your truck so have a good time and build your truck

guys hes 17 he will be a power junky later lmao