2011 Power Wagon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mcompany

Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 Power Wagon
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Matts iPhone 001.jpg

Matts iPhone 066.jpg

Matts iPhone 067.jpg

Matts iPhone 068.jpg

Matts iPhone 109.jpg

Well here are some of the pics. I have yet to take any of the rockers line x'd! I got all the way around the truck done, plus inside the doors. Looks ******** good.

Fabtech 6" kit with 37 nitto terras wrapped around some RBP 94r 20s, recon heads, jj gatling fogs, steps, recon cab roof lights, plasmaglow tailgate bar, recon reverse lights (Junk! lol), 12" drop hitch, bushwacker flares, bull bar. The bull bar, steps, flares, rockers, undercarriage and bed are all line x'd! Rust proofed machine.

In a few weeks I am getting a ported throttle body, 85 or 87 mm cant decide, vararam intake, and diablosport tuner, with a professional tune done at a local shop called smokeys. I will keep yall updated and get dyno results.

OP
OP
mcompany

mcompany

Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 Power Wagon
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Feel free to give me suggestions as to what should be next?! All input is appreciated.

White Beauty

Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 Ram 1500 SLT
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
I am working toward making mine appear like a PW on the outside. white/black.

OP
OP
mcompany

mcompany

Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 Power Wagon
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Nice bro. If you do a two tone, for lower, get line X! I need to take some pictures and post them of the rockers, door panels and sills, all the way around the truck being line x. Looks insane good

Brakelate

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Keep us posted on the power bolt ons and Dyno results!

I want those steps, but fear dragging them. NOT an issue with the height of your rig, however!

Talk about a drop hitch! :jawdrop: Does thing flex when you hit the brakes hard with the boat on there??

OP
OP
mcompany

mcompany

Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 Power Wagon
Engine
Hemi 5.7
She dont budge man. Paid 350 for that baby. Reinforced steel. 2.5 inches thick. With line x exterior for looks lol

Best drop hitch I have found.

OP
OP
mcompany

mcompany

Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 Power Wagon
Engine
Hemi 5.7
As for the dyno results, I will try to have them give me a pre and post tune sheet. I will upload as soon as it is complete. Probably wont be until after the New Year!