2017 Power Wagon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Statcher1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Looks like I know what I'll be saving up to buy once we pay off my truck. I got 3 years for a good down payment. I'll be picking up a lightly used one as soon as possible.

cuzjuice

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 1500 Sport 4x4
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Maybe when they offer the cummins

AlaskaTRX

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4L
Moooaaarrr Pooowwwaaaaa...

I picked up a new PW last Friday, about to take it in to get the bed-lined. I'm a Jeep guy and have a built TJ & LJ, but I will likely keep this pretty stock for reliability and to keep the wife happy. It is way more comfortable that I'm used to...

The picture is the day I brought it home and was just function testing out the low-range, lockers, and anti-sway disconnect - I hadn't even set-up the winch yet... hah.

It should be a good hunting and fishing rig for up here.

Attachments

• PW_day_purchased.jpg
    PW_day_purchased.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 59

Bock

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
I picked up a new PW last Friday, about to take it in to get the bed-lined. I'm a Jeep guy and have a built TJ & LJ, but I will likely keep this pretty stock for reliability and to keep the wife happy. It is way more comfortable that I'm used to...

The picture is the day I brought it home and was just function testing out the low-range, lockers, and anti-sway disconnect - I hadn't even set-up the winch yet... hah.

It should be a good hunting and fishing rig for up here.

Looks good I just got a Black one