2017 Power Wagon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

raptor99

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Powerwagon... maybe
Engine
I was just reading up on the 2017 Power Wagon and had question. Will RAM be offering a Laramie trim option in 2017? There is mention of a "Premium" but I did not see anything about the Laramie.

Thanks

JimJones

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I also am wondering the same thing? I'm having my doubts since they said there will be a leather seat "option". This is one of the reasons I'm kind of interested in ordering a 16 now before they quit taking orders at the end of the month because I hate the new Rebel version of the PW.

RBA

Reaction score
Ram Year
TBD
Engine
TBD
I actually went to my local Dodge dealer today, ready to buy a PW but it had to be fully loaded. No luck, they only had a "medium" trim level and told me they couldn't order a Laramie trim level. Sucks!!!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed about the 2017. Otherwise, I'm looking to a 2017 Raptor. I realize that Dodge doesn't consider the Raptor a direct competitor but I suspect that on the west coast, buyers of either of these vehicles will be looking at both. I know I am. The 3/4 ton element of the PW to me is not what's important. It's the offroading capabilities.

Blbjs2

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 hemi
2017 Power wagons are available in the Laramie package. Just ordered mine about 3 weeks ago. I know this is an old post but new to the forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

montrealRR90

Reaction score
I actually went to my local Dodge dealer today, ready to buy a PW but it had to be fully loaded. No luck, they only had a "medium" trim level and told me they couldn't order a Laramie trim level. Sucks!!!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed about the 2017. Otherwise, I'm looking to a 2017 Raptor. I realize that Dodge doesn't consider the Raptor a direct competitor but I suspect that on the west coast, buyers of either of these vehicles will be looking at both. I know I am. The 3/4 ton element of the PW to me is not what's important. It's the offroading capabilities.

If your thinking off-road the raptor doesn't have a winch or lockers or disconnect sway bars ? Unless I'm mistaking ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

jager34

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
I also feel that the off road capabilities between the two trucks are different. Ram being more trail rated and Raptor more baja/desert. That's just my take on them.

OP
OP
R

raptor99

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Powerwagon... maybe
Engine
Thanks for the update on the trim level Blbjs2.

bighuch

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 6.4
I just ordered my 2017 PW I'm very Excited!