37" spare options

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

xdamageincx

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 SRT8 HEMI
I'm getting ready to lift my rig only 2" on a dodge off-road long arm kit to get up on 37's but I can't find an ideal option for spare tire mounting since it appears it won't fit under the bed at that size.
There isnswing out rear bumper that would require I remove my stock line-x'd rear, a stand up bed mount that requires bed drilling or a fifth wheel looking option that eats up lots of bed space.
I'm not interested in an overhead cab or a headache rack mount because the nice ones are expensive for what you get. Any ideas solutions you've found?

Dragomier

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have a question for you, what kind of lift are you getting? I mean what brand. I'm new to this form and I just ordered a 2018 Power Wagon and I'm trying to find a lift

AlaskaTRX

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4L
I have a question for you, what kind of lift are you getting? I mean what brand. I'm new to this form and I just ordered a 2018 Power Wagon and I'm trying to find a lift

That's a neat trick considering that they haven't released the 2018 models yet ;)

forte

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Power wagon
Engine
That's a neat trick considering that they haven't released the 2018 models yet ;)

Not exactly correct. While they haven't released pricing for the 2018 model year of the Power Wagon you can still order them from dealerships. If the order goes through now, you'd get a 2017 model year. But according to numerous dealerships that I contacted when trying to order mine, if you were to put in the order today, you'd lock in 2017 pricing and more than likely end up with a 2018.