How's the 6.4 in the new PW

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aglose

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
What is the benefit for one of these? Do the dealerships offer them for less? I have heard of people getting them for the 2k range and on a Power Wagon I think its a worth while investment.

Chrisy

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Had mine 3 weeks now. Added a lot of mods including K&n CAI and 4" performance exhaust from mpsr. The skinny pedal is so responsive now in the 6.4l and the sound is fantastic that I'm only getting 11mpg until it breaks in. I love my Beast!

TXpowerWG

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
I love the 392 :) Power is there whenever I want to spend the gas money.

Stopping the beast has been slightly more challenging a few times when people have pulled out in front of me.

True that
I traded my '16 Longhorn for the new PowerWagon and love this beast more and more everyday. I don't know why RAM doesn't advertise this truck more to the public. It feels like a full size giant Jeep with real power. It does like to drink gas and only has the smaller tank so you will be stopping to fill up more often. The brakes also need more time to come to a complete stop, it's wise to give yourself some space between you and what's in front while driving. I just towed my boat for the first time yesterday and almost forgot it was back there! It showed no strain towing my Tracker deep V WT16 fully loaded at around 3000 lbs. It was like towing Jon boat. Lol enjoy