I've been changing things up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Txhillbilly

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Dodge PowerWagon
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I've had my PW for a couple months now,and have added a few things to it.
I first bought some Huskyliner floor mats for the interior,along with a Bug shield,Window vent shades,and some N-Fab 6 step side bars.
Then I replaced the factory fender flares with some Prestige RX pocket flares,and had a friend paint them to match the truck,and I installed a Peragon aluminum bed cover. I really like this cover,it's easy to install,and can be takin out in just a few seconds if needed,plus it looks really good!

06092012130.jpg

06072012123.jpg

I have a Rancho lift kit for it,but have to wait until I can buy the tires to install it. Lifted trucks with small tires look stupid to me!
I'm planning on putting 37/12.50R/17 Cooper STT's on it,so it should set pretty nice.

I bought a Frontier Extreme grill guard last week,but it was welded together way out of spec,so I had to get a replacement sent. I got it installed today,and really like the way it looks.

006-1.jpg

008-1.jpg

010-1.jpg

Hopefully,I can get the tires in a few weeks,and then lift it up.

OP
OP
T

Txhillbilly

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Dodge PowerWagon
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thanks, I swore I wouldn't buy another BLACK truck,and what did I do- Buy another Black truck.
They look great for about 5 minutes after their washed tho!

the codes

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Magnum 5.2
Thanks, I swore I wouldn't buy another BLACK truck,and what did I do- Buy another Black truck.
They look great for about 5 minutes after their washed tho!

the joy of having a black truck :********:

truck is looking mean!

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
very nice

swamp_life hemi 05

Reaction score
Ram Year
2005 laramie
Engine
Hemi 5.7
That is nice!! I really like the grille guard. Wat was the price on that thing? I couldn't find a price on their web site....

It aint easy.... bein' Easy ;)

OP
OP
T

Txhillbilly

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Dodge PowerWagon
Engine
Hemi 5.7
That is nice!! I really like the grille guard. Wat was the price on that thing? I couldn't find a price on their web site....

It aint easy.... bein' Easy ;)

I paid around $450 for it.
If you want to get one,I'd suggest finding a local dealer to get one from.
I think QC takes a back seat with most of these companies today,and the first one I received was welded way out of spec.The center uprights on the grill guard were around 1/2" to the right of where they should be.

The dealer told me that they get a bunch of stuff from Frontier like that,and that Ranch Hand won't even ship to them anymore,because they return most of the stuff for be put together badly,or being damaged from not being packaged correctly.
They seem to think that the consumer is OK with having something that they just spent good money on scratched/dented/or put together badly.

myoung84

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Power Wagon
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Looking good! It's going to look awesome lifted!

jlb

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
CTD
Don't you worry about those steps hooking on stuff when you are going through ditches/over rocks?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bobram1500