Lift kits for 2010-2013 Power Wagon?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sausec17

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I've only found a 4" from BDS, Rancho, and Pure Performance. Why is there such a shortage of larger lift kits for this model?
I was looking at 2500s then found out the power wagon has 4.56s stock, I had no idea! Not sure why they went with a 4.10 gears in 2014 (Guess the new thing is increasing gas mileage blahhh) I'd like to possible go this route if there are bigger lifts available.

Also, what's the difference why regular 2500 lifts wont work?

Brakelate

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
The gear change for 2014 was to have a better ratio to compliment the new 6.4L motors. They will come with 4.10's. The 5.7 models don't have as much torque, and like to spin a little higher rpm to stay in the "sweet spot".

The 6.4's also will have the cylinder deactivation. Early reports seem to indicate that with those tricks, the larger motor gets right about the same mileage as the smaller one in the earlier models.

Regarding the lift, I believe the aftermarket is still a little confused and has not produced many kits for the PW because they are so limited in number, and have a different leaf pack, and all the other good stuff.

I think it would be a real challenge for a aftermarket supplier to match the ride quality and flexibility of the stock PW suspension. It's that good, IMHO.

Compared to the standard gas 2500's it is much more plush and controlled feeling.

That is just my opinion. Others have said it is too soft for their tastes.

It is so difficult to produce one product that makes everyone happy over a wide range of expectations.

Txhillbilly

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Dodge PowerWagon
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have the Rancho 4" lift on my 2012 Power Wagon,and it's plenty of lift for 37"s. I'm running 35's on it now,but will replace those with 37's when I wear them out.

Lifting a PW will really hurt your fuel mileage. I got 15-17 mpg stock,and get 10-12 with the lift/tires. Mine is just a toy,so it doesn't bother me much.I only drive it a couple times a month.
Here's a couple of old pics after I lifted it-

001-1.jpg

002-2.jpg