New 2013 Power Wagon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bellpilot

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Picked up my 2013 PW last week. Driving around Northern AZ (I live in Prescott) and I love every minute of it! I am originally a Jeep guy and after owning a PW I will never go back. A Jeep Rubicon is a terrific vehicle, but having the extra power to tow a trailer is awesome....

A few pics from the Verde Valley (AZ):

Attachments

• PW1.jpg
    PW1.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 97
  • PW2.jpg
    PW2.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 101
  • PW3.jpg
    PW3.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 96

WhiteExpress

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
This is a Powerwagon Tradesman yes? (Guessing by black grill, no stickers etc)
Nice color! I'm diggin it!

Brakelate

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Excellent! Thanks for sharing pics. I am not too far North, up near Page, AZ. My mother actually lives in Prescott so you may see me bopping around down there some time.

Next time I am headed that way, I will shoot you a PM for a little trail action, or at least I can buy you a cup of coffee and we can take some shots in the parking lot and share stories. Or if you want to make a little trip up to play at the Coral Pink Dunes, or tour the National Parks or even some great (free) back country, let me know!

Great color. That blacked out grill has to be the first one I have seen yet.

Attachments

• 0828131506b.jpg
    0828131506b.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 87

dogcar3

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Power Wagon
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Nice truck! Just a little heads up, if you use your Wagon like it should, those factory side steps are in for a real hurtin.

13blkhemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
great looking truck, wish i would have known about them when i bought mine.

OP
OP
B

bellpilot

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I picked up this PW Tradesman from our Dodge dealer in Prescott, AZ (York). They were terrific to deal with BTW. I agree, the sidesteps will become a mangled mess when I start to use my PW in the wild. I plan to purchase Aluminess Rock Sliders in the next month or so to replace the factory steps. In regard to PW stickers, the PowerWagon sticker is on the tailgate and it looks terrific.

Brakelate: Definitely, let's link up when you're in Prescott. I do a lot of trips to the four corners area and if I'm up in your neck of the woods I'll contact you as well.

Thanks for the comments!

dogcar3

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Power Wagon
Engine
Hemi 5.7
... I agree, the sidesteps will become a mangled mess when I start to use my PW in the wild. I plan to purchase Aluminess Rock Sliders in the next month or so to replace the factory steps...

The Aluminess ones are great. I have them on mine and took them through Moab in March and they held up well. The sheet metal at the mounting locations did bend a little and caused some play in the sliders. I had to do some custom work to get them to be more stout. But overall, they work great. I have had some good weight on them over rocks. Nothing but gouges in the powder coat.

Another option now for 4G Wagons that wasn't around when I ordered is from White Knuckle.

Dodge Power Wagon Rock Sliders

They are frame mounted. There are pros and cons to each. Would I have ordered the White Knuckles if they were available? Maybe. Am I happy with what I got? Yes.

Be sure to get an account over at the Power Wagon Registry:
Power Wagon Registry • Index page