New Grill Guard

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GirlPower

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Power Wagon
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Got the new grill guard ordered and installed, then took the truck on its first road trip to break it in. Finally have just over 5,000 km on it. Did trip from Prince George, BC over to Edmonton, Alberta then down to Calgary Alberta. Then back thru Banff (can't believe still that much snow at the end of May there), to Kelowna BC with a quick trip over the border down to Oroville WA, then back to Prince George.

Not bad highway mileage. We were averaging 730 kilometres to a tank of gas.

Now for the fall hunting trip up north this fall...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 322
OP
OP
GirlPower

GirlPower

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Power Wagon
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Another pic

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 315

Riskwriter101

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Another pic

That's a good looking truck! My only experience with brush/grille guards was a similar one on my FJ Cruiser. (Not as beefy as yours) everytime I went offroad it seemed that I hit something down low the part that protects the headlights always bent in doing more damage then if it wouldn't have been protected. Word of advice be careful of rocks or objects that might hit the bottom of the guard and force the sides up. :imo: My new truck I am running virtually unprotected up front except for a steel light bar.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 907

bryanh416

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Ram PowerWagon
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Looks good. The HDX ain't no joke!

Latest posts