New Powerwagon Owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Smitty100

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
New to the site...! Picking up my new 2016 PW tomorrow morning, very excited..! I have been wanting one of these since 2005..! Sold my trusty 2010 Ram 1500 TRX, with the intention to purchase a 2500 Outdoorsman, figuring a PW was just a dream that I would never realize. Arrived at the dealer, only to find a red/black PW prominently displayed at the entrance with a big SALE sign on the window. Inquired about the sale price, added the CDI discount and rebates, and BOOM....! I'm into the PW...! Literally walking on clouds right now, AWESOME DEAL...! Loaded with every option available except ram boxes which I really don't care about.

I am not a rock crawling off roader at all, I'm a hunter, who uses his truck to access some pretty knarly off the beaten path areas in northern Michigan. My TRX served me well, but got pretty and prematurely beat up in the end. Went into my truck search hoping that the beefier 2500 would get a little less beat up, and in turn, last a lot longer than the 1500...never thought I would end up with the ultimate (to me) hunting chariot...!

Not sure how to add pics yet, but it's the red PW, with the black bottom..going to be adding steps (for the wife), not sure if I should go with chrome to match the chrome bumpers, or black to blend in with the bottom paint..appreciate your thoughts.

Not totally sold on the decals on each side of the bed, but I'm gonna wait 30 days to see if they grow on me, if not they are coming off.

BoldAdventure

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Welcome to the site man, I picked up my Power Wagon this month too. They're great trucks, really capable off road. You'll love it.

MitchPeder7

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Enjoy! I personally like the black step bars better than chrome. Chrome rusts to quick

Sent while I'm killing time at work

chuck

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 True Blue Big Horn
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Awesome, post some pics of it when you pick it up! Welcome to the site

walc

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 6.4L
Congratulations!!!
I went with black MOPAR side rails on my blue 2016.
I, also, decided that I like the graphics. :)

Wagoneer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
kept the decals

I got my Black and red PW a month ago and decided to keep the decals because they distract the eye from all the dirt. Also has black side rails which look great.

tojo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Congrats on the new ride. I concur... Go black and happy hunting!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk