New PowerWagon Owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EZ-E

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L Hemi
Hey, all. I moved over from the Jeep world to a PowerWagon after I needed something with a bed, a little more rear seat space, and towing ability. Had the PW about a week now, and absolutely love it. Bought a fairly bare-bones Tradesman. I actually bought it Saturday and when I brought it home my dad liked it so much he went and traded his Ram 1500 for the other PW on the lot. Both have the exact same options, just different colors.

Looking forward to getting this thing on the trails and seeing what it can do.

Going to keep it fairly stock for now. May get a tonneau cover and some sliders or steps for it. Then move up to 35's or possibly 37's eventually and do something with the intake and exhaust.

Thanks for all the great info on this forum!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 175

sriley531

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Nice truck, welcome!! With every new member that shows up with a power wagon, I get more and more tempted to go trade up to one...[emoji15]

Reactions: BRP
OP
OP
E

EZ-E

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L Hemi
Thanks, everyone. Good to be here!

Poncho1x

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
2 weeks old

Hello I had my truck for 2 1/2 weeks at 1,700 miles I just love it. I hit a deer with my Range Rover hse and wanted to make sure I was ready for the next one lol.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 116