New Wagon on the block

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bock

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Hi All

I just bought a 2017 Black Power Wagon really like the black out look, I had a 2015 F-250 XL 4x4 CC with the 6.2, and have been fixing it up. Then I saw this truck and fell in love (costly mistake) I jump before I know a lot about them. My biggest problem will be the payload because I want to tow a camper so I will need to watch the weight hard. Maybe some air bags trying to read up on that. The one thing I wish the truck had was a rear camera it's got the bed camera, but not one in the tail gate dose anyone know if I can add a OEM camera, is the wire plug there already? Anyway I am locate in Lawrenceville GA and I see there are some member close by so hopefully I be able to hook up with someone and go out and play with my new toy.

Allen

Andrew09HEMI

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Welcome! Yes you can add the OEM camera there's plenty of threads on it. Located in Charlotte not sure how far away you are but I'd be up for some wheeling!

gafool

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi!!
l'ville? I'm in the nega area! love the look of the power wagons! post some pics up! id love to get together and meet some local rams! if u wanna get rid of the ugly gille people seem to not like ill gladly trade ya! I'm got an all chrome I'm looking to get rid of and replace with the rebel looking grille?

Hi All

I just bought a 2017 Black Power Wagon really like the black out look, I had a 2015 F-250 XL 4x4 CC with the 6.2, and have been fixing it up. Then I saw this truck and fell in love (costly mistake) I jump before I know a lot about them. My biggest problem will be the payload because I want to tow a camper so I will need to watch the weight hard. Maybe some air bags trying to read up on that. The one thing I wish the truck had was a rear camera it's got the bed camera, but not one in the tail gate dose anyone know if I can add a OEM camera, is the wire plug there already? Anyway I am locate in Lawrenceville GA and I see there are some member close by so hopefully I be able to hook up with someone and go out and play with my new toy.

Allen

OP
OP
Bock

Bock

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
l'ville? I'm in the nega area! love the look of the power wagons! post some pics up! id love to get together and meet some local rams! if u wanna get rid of the ugly gille people seem to not like ill gladly trade ya! I'm got an all chrome I'm looking to get rid of and replace with the rebel looking grille?

I like the black grill, will be keeping it.

Attachments

• IMG_1639.jpg
    IMG_1639.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 87
OP
OP
Bock

Bock

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Thanks, that was my Ford in the back ground. I saw her and was it, and the ride it a lot better. Love the 4.10's there is plenty of power with the 6.4