Old PW videos for any Dodge PW fan

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stegs

Reaction score
Ram Year
1998 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4
Engine
5.2L 318 C.I.
You guys have to check this out. Promo videos from the early PW years. HAS to be one of the best videos on youtube

Its a 2 part series so make sure you watch both! Please comment on it (its not mine) but he may have more videos to post if he gets a good response

My favorite is around 1:50 in the first video, a old power wagon is just driving thru trees and pushing them over

Just shows these trucks were built to use, and abuse. LOVE LOVE LOVE

Please give it a view!

Makes me move a old PW to the top of my "wish list"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcFIPEjbZCw

usaf2006

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Liked it. Awesome videos. Love those old trucks man. Those jeep clips scare me tho! hahaha

OP
OP
Stegs

Stegs

Reaction score
Ram Year
1998 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4
Engine
5.2L 318 C.I.
Liked it. Awesome videos. Love those old trucks man. Those jeep clips scare me tho! hahaha

no doubt about that!

These are sweet videos! I love these old promo videos....the music, the narration, feels very America

THETANK

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 R/T
Engine
5.7L Hemi
neat and lately I have been watching old video's from YouTube relating to the vehicle industry to video's put out by the Ohio State Police and CHP from back in the day. The CHP series is called Red Asphalt and with both series you get to see dead people all crushed/bloodied up as well as injured folk. The Ohio video's are from the 50's and it really surprises me that they show all the blood and gore. Nothing like a bunch of blood to view first thing after waking up at 8-9am lol