pw with no fender flares

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

crazy jerry

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hey guys do you know of any pw pics with flares removed ? contemplating taking them off. from my research its just a few screws and some double sided tape. may need some 3m paint friendly adhesive remover and a rubber pinstripe wheel

OP
OP
C

crazy jerry

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
ive been seeing alot of slt 2500 photos with no flares and i really like the look. pw should look real similar aside from alittle extra space between the fender well and tire. mine is solid color paint also. worse case i can always put them back on if it didnt look good for some reason

OP
OP
C

crazy jerry

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
its 2016 laramie pw in black. all stock

wrench04

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Will look like a regular 3/4 Ton. I wouldn't recommend removing them. You will miss the protection. They are however very easy to remove. Couple screws and give them a pull. Get a badge remover (rubber wheel) to put on a drill and remove the adhesive very easily.

OP
OP
C

crazy jerry

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
flares were removed several months ago. truck looks alot better imo but thats just me. everyone likes what they like i guess. yes it was fairly easy job. most the tape stayed on the flare. the little bit of residue that remained on the fender was easily removed with qtip and goopgone or goofgone or what ever its called