PW owners maual?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yobuck139

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Should I of recieved a owners manual specific to the power wagon? The one I got is the generic 2017 ram truck user guide. The PW has some things that aren't discussed or mentioned in book dealer gave me. 5 pages on how to wear a seatbelt but not one about disconnecting sway bar, diff locks, winch etc. I feel I'm missing something.?

monteholic

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 hemi
I have never opened my '16 manual, I downloaded one and that's what I use, it does go over the PW specific items, 919 pages! :jawdrop:

Low_Sky

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L
Should I of recieved a owners manual specific to the power wagon? The one I got is the generic 2017 ram truck user guide. The PW has some things that aren't discussed or mentioned in book dealer gave me. 5 pages on how to wear a seatbelt but not one about disconnecting sway bar, diff locks, winch etc. I feel I'm missing something.?

What you got from your dealer is a "user guide". To get the whole owner's manual, you have to download it in PDF format from Mopar. As mentioned, the 2500/3500 manual covers all the PW stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

markenyux

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.1

you may get your Dodge owners manual in PDF here

OP
OP
Y

Yobuck139

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I called Ram and they sent a 700+page owners manual that had everything I was looking for. Still surprised they don't give you that when you buy a new truck. Lots of useful info

Rev9fan1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L Hemi
Haha I said the same thing to my dealer about how to use the lockers and why it wasn't in the manual, and they told me call Ram and they will send me the Power Wagon specific user manual. They said the factory sends the generic manuals just because they don't sell enough Power Wagons to keep the manuals in Stock laying around...sounds link BS to me, but whatever.

Towjam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L Hemi
Manuals,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,We don't need no stinking manuals!