Sudden Veer Left

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BMFHemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Hello. I'm new to the forums and I'm hoping to get some input from other members. We have a 2011 PW that is randomly pulling left very suddenly. When you try to correct the truck won't turn right. We have confirmed recall repairs were done and just replaced left outer tie rod end. There are no indicators of a wheel bearing issue such as a howl. However we're getting random clicking noises. Again this is very random and so far has only occurred at slow speeds. When we put the truck up to take a look at front end there appears to be no play at any of the joints. Any one else had this issue or have any suggestions? TIA.

3TV

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Is this an ABS problem? I had a 2014 Jeep that developed an ABS fault, where it would randomly apply just the right front brake. There were no lights on the dash, or other indicators of a problem. You would just be driving along at 50 mph or so, and it would suddenly apply the right front brake. It was very dangerous, you couldn't keep it in the same lane when that would happen. The Jeep needed a new ABS wheel sensor.