Tuner suggestions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Powerwagon12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Looking to see if anyone has any suggestions as far as a good tuner. I have a 2012 power wagon 5.7 Have been doing some reading on the diablosport intune DCX. A lot of the reviews are saying need a custom tune or its worthless. Anyone using one?

Not looking for a race truck just a bit more power and hopefully better shifting. 6sp Trans hunts and pecks a lot during normal driving and while towing.

Thanks for any input.

SilverStreak88

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Eco Gasser
Give Matt over at Moe's Performance a call and he should be able to set you strait with the best deal.

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
They are not worthless by any stretch of the imagination but once you get the canned tunes on and run them a bit, you want more and that's where the custom tune shines.

OP
OP
P

Powerwagon12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thanks, I did give Matt a call and he recommended the diablosport. Said it's the best bang for your buck. And they offer a custom tune for $40 if you buy the tuner from them.

JB1RD

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 PW
Engine
6.4 Hemi
So how is the tuner working out? Any suggestions or review? I'm thinking of a DS tuner myself. Your opinion would be helpful!

Flash1034

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Looks like there are still no tuners for the 2015 and 2016 power wagons yet?

Flash