What did you change to get better handling?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ghost0623

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Ram Power Wagon
Engine
6.4 Hemi
I had my PW for about a week now and had few questions

1. Tire pressure was set at 73 from the dealer. Ram recommends 65 front 60 rear. Max duratracs psi is 65. I dropped it down to 60 psi front and back and ride feels so much smoother. What set up are you running?

2. Steering doesn't precise I have to adjust frequently to keep it straght and some times feel little wobble. Been looking through different thread and seems like adjustable track bar is the solution. Either Carli or Thuren? What would be your recommendation?

Gildoom

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Our tires were set to something stupid like that too, if memory serves they were at 80psi! I run 64/60, higher means better fuel economy, but more sudden bounce.

There will be a little more, to the driving, it isn't as bad as the Rubicon Jeep, but I know what you mean, it isn't fire and forget easy like a car. Once you get used to it, you'll be fine.

They're essentially lifted from the factory, so they will feel different than a more "stock" type of feel.

grizzjeeper

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I am running 45 / 40 tire pressure. Running at even 60 will just accelerate tire wear. DO the chalk test to set your pressure. I am running 35" Mickey Thompson Baja. load range d. Very similar to teh duratrac taht cam on it.