Black Truck Club

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bad Habit

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Modded 4.7l
That's my btc number on df and I like it so if I rawk it in my sig I can use the sig here and there...:)

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
I need sleep! Havent slept yet been up WAY too long ;nite all! be back in a few .......

OP
OP
S

SMKN

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Well fellas, most of you have a truck calendar or two, I think we should discuss our 2011 BTC calendar soon, so we don't behind like we did last year! So let me know what you think, any ideas? right now we only have 9 members so we can't finalize til we get a few more members. I was thinking the first 12 members get in the calendar.

OklaHemi

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
new age hemi
BTC FTW. one of my favorite groups of guys around. im glad teach came over. jay you guys do what makes you happy. im all smiles over here

OP
OP
S

SMKN

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Jay is there anything you would suggest we do different this year for the calendar?

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
Have babes next too our trucks. We are't doing the **** thing. next best is my deal.

OP
OP
S

SMKN

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
You can put whatever you want in the pic with your truck! BUT dont go pulling no Froggy stunt! If the girl weighs half what your truck does, we will not allow that pic!!

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
First 12 members sounds like a good plan. That way it could get started well ahead of time so there is no rush or missed months.

OP
OP
S

SMKN

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
First 12 members sounds like a good plan. That way it could get started well ahead of time so there is no rush or missed months.

That is what I was trying to avoid! So now all we need is 12!!

Start recruiting! Nightrunner just signed up today, he would be a nice addition!

matt99

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I dont think I could let her lay on the hood or anything, and shes too short to be beside it

Bad Habit

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Modded 4.7l
get it started earlier for sure thats my advice....and i would like to see if we could find a nicer format even though it really wasn't bad it just discourages me that i can't see a better pic of teach's truck....and i think the active members get it last time we had some not so active guys want in and they never even bought one names will stay unstated....

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
Time too activate the active members list!!

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
get it started earlier for sure thats my advice....and i would like to see if we could find a nicer format even though it really wasn't bad it just discourages me that i can't see a better pic of teach's truck....and i think the active members get it last time we had some not so active guys want in and they never even bought one names will stay unstated....

Agreed, active members should be a must. No point in putting trucks in of guys who stop by for a few days or weeks then disappear. Also, having a camera to take the pics should be a requirement (you guys know who I am talking about from our last calendar).

OP
OP
S

SMKN

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
well I think the nine we have now are plenty active! LOL

Jay those are great ideas, I will search for a better calendar and printer will you be able to do the pics and graphics again?

Yes Teach Camera is a requirement LOL

Bad Habit

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Modded 4.7l
Righto I have that part down... And if you don't own a hi res camera go Fukken buy one jeez I paid less than a hundo for a great camera