Black Truck Club is Back!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

namccanna

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
As a fairly new member on this forum I found the club I wanted to belong to here....The Black Truck Club (BTC). When I looked at the posts and followed the directions to become part of it I found out that it was all but dead. I looked for the president of the club and found out he hasn't been on the forum in almost 3 years!

So, I contacted admin and asked what I could do about taking over the club and reviving it or starting a new club by the same name. They sent me an invite to take control of the club. I'm not trying to step on anybody's toes here.... just filling in as prez for a little bit to get things rolling. After we get back going, I plan to put this spot up for voting and whoever gets it....gets it!

I went thru and trimmed some fat. Members of the club that haven't been on the forum in over a year or have been banned I deleted them. There is a "Current Members" list on the discussions board. Current memebrs come check in, post pics of those awesome black trucks we love and say "HI!". Forum members that want to join, click on the link below and join. Current members, when you check out the list, if you know some of the guys/gals on there, let them know we're back and to stop by!

Hope to see everyone over there!

Thanks,

Nick

http://www.ramforum.com/groups/black_truck_club.html

BAILEY1

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 RAM 2500
Engine
Dat Cummins!
OP I'm glad to see you are taking the bull by the horns!!

Just got finished checking in. I think my #70 in the BTC is still good.

OP
OP
namccanna

namccanna

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
Thank you and yes, if members want to keep their original member numbers, that's cool with me.

Ramlvr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hi guys.
How's it work for new members?
I clicked on the Join Group tab and it says:

you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

OP
OP
namccanna

namccanna

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
Hi guys.
How's it work for new members?
I clicked on the Join Group tab and it says:

you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Looks as tho you figured it out. I tried to send you an invite but it said you were already a member.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk