Paid Off Club

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

metalwolf69

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hell no. Never selling that truck. In 2007 i had a very bad accident in a tractor trailer and i had to learn to walk again. My dad surprized me by useing some of my workers comp money as a downpayment and got me the truck. While i was busting my butt learning to walk again my wife would hold out a picture of the truck i would drive and be mine.. Too much sentimental. Im getting her a BIGGER sister. There is a tease for ya. 8)

adamwilkes14

Reaction score
What if we have NEVER had payments on our truck and do not know the burden of payments others have had in paying one off?

OklaHemi

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
new age hemi
then youre an ********? im joking. your lucky

adamwilkes14

Reaction score
then youre an ********? im joking. your lucky

I am not an *******, I am a holeass...get it right brah...LOL...I have honestly never had payments on any of my trucks...I have bought each one straight up, But, I also have never had the pleasure of owning a NEW truck. I have always supplied the wife with the newer vehicles, since she hauls around the kids.

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
good stories guys.. it sure is a good feeling knowing you own your truck.
when i bought mine the plan was to take out the longest, lowest payment loan i could get which was 5 years @190/month, and i would save up for a year and not mod, and have it payed off in a year.. well.. most of my mods came in that first year BUt i still had her payed off in less than a year so the plan worked and i only payed a couple hundred in intrest..
A 12,ooo $ 4x4, How mny miles? Someone lost something , somewhere. imo.
Most 4x4' dodge's are around 14,ooo and change with ultra high mileage. Sounds like a gift, for a price that is, Or was that after the trade in? That would make sense.
What if we have NEVER had payments on our truck and do not know the burden of payments others have had in paying one off?
Isn't there a silver truck in this same predicament, I have no problem with blessed events, just don't flaunt it, Then I wouldn't be joking with okla's comment.
But we have no conceded members, that I know of anyways, cool to the core here. imo.:birgits_tiredcoffee

adamwilkes14

Reaction score
I actually feel VERY LUCKY to have not had to pay for the Ram...it was given to me by my cousin and uncle. My uncle bought it brand new...then bought a 2002 and gave the one I have now to my cousin...my cousin bought a SVT Ford Raptor...he then had no use for the Ram and gave it to me...my uncle then bought an 2008 Mega and gave the 2002 to his father in law.

Him giving me the Ram has saved me the burden of truck payments, because I needed to get out of the S10 regardless after the minivan is paid off in January...as I needed a bigger truck. So after January, this will allow us to save $300 dollars a month alone thanks to not having auto loan payments.

Last edited:

OklaHemi

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
new age hemi
I am not an *******, I am a holeass...get it right brah...LOL...I have honestly never had payments on any of my trucks...I have bought each one straight up, But, I also have never had the pleasure of owning a NEW truck. I have always supplied the wife with the newer vehicles, since she hauls around the kids.

buying new trucks is over rated trust me. did it twice and ate **** twice

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
I actually feel VERY LUCKY to have not had to pay for the Ram...it was given to me by my cousin and uncle. My uncle bought it brand new...then bought a 2002 and gave the one I have now to my cousin...my cousin bought a SVT Ford Raptor...he then had no use for the Ram and gave it to me...my uncle then bought an 2008 Mega and gave the 2002 to his father in law.

This sounds like the chick on ferris buellers day off....When she's explaining(to the teacher), why ferris isn't in school.......lmao... prolly just me lol nevermind.

adamwilkes14

Reaction score
This sounds like the chick on ferris buellers day off....When she's explaining(to the teacher), why ferris isn't in school.......lmao... prolly just me lol nevermind.

That went straight over my head...I have no idea what you are talking about...as I have never seen that movie...:roflsquared:

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
buying new trucks is over rated trust me. did it twice and ate **** twice

I've learned over the years not too swallow it all at once, but too savor that ****** flavor......******* dealers. There new truck is made of gold, but your trade in, isn't worth the space it is taking......assholes. I hope my truck (when paid off) In two years; turns out to be a cream puff, I can hold on too.

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
That went straight over my head...I have no idea what you are talking about...as I have never seen that movie...:roflsquared:

here ya go....lol.
[yt]M2IiSLD9XLs&feature=related[/yt]

Redtruck-VA

Reaction score
Ram Year
2003 & 1989 D250 RWD
Engine
Hemi-5.7, 5.9 12v & 24v diesel
I've learned over the years not too swallow it all at once, but too savor that ****** flavor......******* dealers. There new truck is made of gold, but your trade in, isn't worth the space it is taking......assholes. I hope my truck (when paid off) In two years; turns out to be a cream puff, I can hold on too.

Yep, a good friend of mine got the fever to buy a 4g when they first came out and he had a beautiful fully loaded 04 SLT Laramie. Went to the dealer and they offered him **** for his truck. This truck had been totally maintained by this dealer from day one. He came to me and I bought the truck for what the dealer offered. Gave the truck to my daughter. The truck was much nicer than Red but I kept Red. I got no love for dealers...

rambob

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
318 5.2l
lol, ferris bueler

I'm in!!!

EJM05

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
440 Big Block
I qualified since day 1 of owning the Ram.

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
=Wow You own that 4th gen, Eric? Congrats too the rest recent posters, There is a special feeling when you finally get that title! I have 2 (bike +sedan) working on the truck.............

bigbadram1500

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I hope to be here in about a year. Upping the savings account at the beginning of the year to get it done.

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
^^Where else Would you be?! (in a years time)