white truck club

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EJM05

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
440 Big Block
If my ride aint white, I aint white

OP
OP
ramhunter9

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
**** ya ..look at me

Okiespaniel

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
magnum, 5.9
I have a white truck, so I guess I qualified. :birgits_tiredcoffee

Maybe this should be the zombie truck club, since we keep bringing it back...:birgits_tiredcoffee

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.
Engine
small
in like flint!

427invader

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'm as white as white on rice in a glass of milk on a paper plate in a snowstorm.

Guess I'm in. Any link I need to click to join?

Pictures coming soon.

Jluge2615

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Make room for another ******. =)

huntram03

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L CUMMINS
Another ****** in! But soon to be mostly white with a lil black on the bottom!

WhiteExpress

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I'm white thru and thru! Hell, my neon, blazer, talon, dakota, ram, lightning... Yea, I've had a few white vehicles!

AKA HITMAN

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
I have an '07 Dodge Ram 4 door w/a Hemi....its White. But alas, I'm Jewish so I can't join your neat little club...Oy.

macmongrel

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'm white thru and thru! Hell, my neon, blazer, talon, dakota, ram, lightning... Yea, I've had a few white vehicles!

Im the same way...only all mine have been red.....Red Truck Club represent * Macmongrel then turns and sprints...He had infiltrated the white truck club, but now they were on to him- He started to head for the stairs but the door was blocked by THE HITMAN who stood ready, smacking his club in his left hand ready to deliver a pounding....just as it seemed hopeless - Macmongrel looked up only to see A ReD truck shaped rotary craft hovering over head...Mac began to spit out the words "What the f..." but there was no time for awe...A rope descended from the Airtruckcraft and Mac climbed to safety...The Hitman stood there-- half in shock half in disappointment-- as his buddy NUTSHEMI ran up to him...As they both watched Macmongrel disappear into the pink and blue sky, the HITMAN shouted..."WE'LL FIND YOU RED RUSTY SCUMBAG" but Mac was long gone ....and the White Truck club was left wondering...NUTSHEMI and The Hitman turned to one another and said at the same time "Who wAS THAT!?" - TO BE CONTINUED...

Last edited:

AKA HITMAN

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Im the same way...only all mine have been red.....Red Truck Club represent * Macmongrel then turns and sprints...He had infiltrated the white truck club, but now they were on to him- He started to head for the stairs but the door was blocked by THE HITMAN who stood ready, smacking his club in his left hand ready to deliver a pounding....just as it seemed hopeless - Macmongrel looked up only to see A ReD truck shaped rotary craft hovering over head...Mac began to spit out the words "What the f..." but there was no time for awe...A rope descended from the Airtruckcraft and Mac climbed to safety...The hitman stood there half in shock half in disappointment, as his buddy NUTSHEMI ran up to him...As they both watched Macmongrel disappear into the pink and blue sky, the HITMAN shouted..."WE'LL FIND YOU RED RUSTY SCUMBAG" but Mac was long gone ....and the White Truck club was left wondering...NUTSHEMI and The Hitman turned to one another and said at the same time "Who wAS THAT!?" - TO BE CONTINUED...

You didn't capitalize "Hitman" when I was standing half in shock. Fine story indeed. Continue Sir Scribe.