Bulb out detection disable

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bdv240

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Diesel
Need help on finding the light green with the white trace wirer for the 2016 ram pickup to disable the bulb out detection. I have looked up video on YouTube from dodge ram and they say for the 2015 chassis truck that the wire is under the power distribution box. But the only wires that I found are 6 wires for the snowplow set up.

lookbothways

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 2500 Big Horn
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Count me in as interested in the location of the bulb out detection disable wire under the hood as I am looking for it for probably the same reason. Installing rear facing LEDS and don't want to involve the placement of resistors.

According to Rambodybuilders, simply grounding the circuit will disable bulb out detection on REAR FACING BULBS ONLY.

A picture of this wire would be tremendous

stimpy433

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Count me in as interested in the location of the bulb out detection disable wire under the hood as I am looking for it for probably the same reason. Installing rear facing LEDS and don't want to involve the placement of resistors.

According to Rambodybuilders, simply grounding the circuit will disable bulb out detection on REAR FACING BULBS ONLY.

A picture of this wire would be tremendous

You won't have any problems, just use a relay to activate them and run the wires back to the battery.

69mach1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummings 6.7
Need help on finding the light green with the white trace wirer for the 2016 ram pickup to disable the bulb out detection. I have looked up video on YouTube from dodge ram and they say for the 2015 chassis truck that the wire is under the power distribution box. But the only wires that I found are 6 wires for the snowplow set up.

Did you ever resolve this? If so I'd like to know how.

Thanks,

Jon aka 69mach1