Center Console Removal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GYSOT

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500
Engine
5.7 Hemi
For those that have done this, can you tell where the screws and tools needed? I know the dash center stack as two screws 20 torq and one in cubey hole above the 110v. I know there are two Philips screws in the center console just under the center stack but that's all I know.

This is a great forum so any help is appreciated.

smoothee

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Those are the only 5 screws I have on my '11, and to my knowledge the newer years should be the same. You can remove both panels with just your hands (or a plastic automotive pry tool to get it started), there are a couple of videos on YouTube too.

OP
OP
G

GYSOT

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Those are the only 5 screws I have on my '11, and to my knowledge the newer years should be the same. You can remove both panels with just your hands (or a plastic automotive pry tool to get it started), there are a couple of videos on YouTube too.
I got that but what about the center console now, not the stack

smoothee

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Ah **** sorry man, I misread your title. Thought you were just talking about the panels. I'm sure someone will chime in though who has done this.