DIY: Headliner Removal for Gen 4 RAM

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JB1

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Here is a detailed video I put together that will walk you thru step by step on headliner removal. Enjoy!

Thanks, I was curious of the steps involved to remove the headliner

OP
OP
S0CAL

S0CAL

US Marine Veteran
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Limited Longhorn CTD HO DRW 4x4
Engine
Cummins 6.7L HO
Any tips on taking the B pilar off? I can’t get the cover off to expose the T50

Hi Kevin,

If memory serves, I took the seatbelt off from the bottom, then removed lower shroud. But when you do get to that T50, it requires serious effort. Blue or red loktite on that *******.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your moms fav

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L
Here is a detailed video I put together that will walk you thru step by step on headliner removal. Enjoy!
I watched your video, after having the headliner already down… Do you think a mega cab will still come out? Was there enough extra room you think? Haven’t taken the seats out, but that’s coming next

WadXpress

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI
I watched your video, after having the headliner already down… Do you think a mega cab will still come out? Was there enough extra room you think? Haven’t taken the seats out, but that’s coming next
I know it was tight getting my quad cab headliner out. I would assume it's the same width just longer so it should come out. I'm gonna pull mine again soon to get it reupholstered.

Your moms fav

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L
I know it was tight getting my quad cab headliner out. I would assume it's the same width just longer so it should come out. I'm gonna pull mine again soon to get it reupholstered.
I decided I’m just going to dye it in the truck.

Yogee2020

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7l hemi
Damn that’s a lot of work but a great video quick question is it necessary to take out the seats to change the upper b and c pillars want to change my trim to
Black