How to clean head liner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FlatLandRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
So I got a few small stains in my headliner from the previous owner and I want to remove them but im unsure on how to clean it safely without destroying my interior.

cptwing

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 3500 ST DRW REG CAB
Engine
6.4l Hemi
This would be great if someone has a non destructive method to do this. The clowns at the stealership put a small mark on mine.

SitKneelBend

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
The professional auto detail shops around here use a cheap cleaner called Awesome. You can pick it up at Dollar General.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

CuylerTech

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Big Horn Mega Cab 4x4
Engine
6.7L
I use BlueCoral. Cheap and works wonders for oil/ dirt stains that I put on my headliner. Works good on seats also.

saintsreturn

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Longhorn
Engine
EcoDiesel
Either one of you guys have issues with it breaking down the glue on the liner? I used a basic cleaner on a previous headliner and it dissolved the glue. But then I did a suede interior so I wasn't to upset. I have been nervous to do any cleaning on this one....

SitKneelBend

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
Either one of you guys have issues with it breaking down the glue on the liner? I used a basic cleaner on a previous headliner and it dissolved the glue. But then I did a suede interior so I wasn't to upset. I have been nervous to do any cleaning on this one....
Sorry, I couldn't tell you. I just know that's what the auto spa in town uses for interior cleaning.

sgalligan04

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
The professional auto detail shops around here use a cheap cleaner called Awesome. You can pick it up at Dollar General.

the best stuff you can buy to clean any part of the interior and its only a buck!!!