Need AC harness and have console question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

STYSMason

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L Cummins
I want to buy a harness to swap out the AC controls for when I install my 8.4 radio. I don't have time to make one so if some one on here has one to sell or will make one for money I'm willing to pay. Also I'm having trouble finding a center console with a CD player can I just buy a different console insert piece and install the one under my flip
Up seat in the console?

WadXpress

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI
I think getupkid was gonna make some. You might wanna pm him. Are you actually gonna use the cd player. I didn't even know I had one for 3 months and in 8 months I've never used mine.

cptwing

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 3500 ST DRW REG CAB
Engine
6.4l Hemi
You will need a new lower tray, the cd player and a new harness, which will have the pigtail for the CD player. You will also need to have sales code RH1 added to your BCM which is very hard to find a dealer that is capable of doing this. The easiest way PNP is here, you could mount it anywhere, or buy the lower tray for the player and install it in your jump seat (not cheap though).

http://www.oemautopartsco.com/products/chrysler-group-remote-add-on-cd-player

Last edited:

Dmcclain1221

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I pm getupkid and he's making some this week so I would get in touch with him asap

OP
OP
S

STYSMason

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L Cummins
I tried to pm getupkid but no response

browland81

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram Black Express Crew
Engine
I have been reading posts all day, trying to figure out how to get my new 8.4 to work, i have the new bezel and module. Until today I thought it was going to be plug and play, apparently not. since this is my first post I cannot pm getupkid to see if he is still making these harness's. thanks

DocHoliday

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Sport
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Did you get the harness you need? Cuylertech make a harness to convert 5.0 to 8.4 - or he can make harnesses. Let me know if you reached out to him or if you got it done already.