Sales Codes to be Flashed/Added?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RogueXpress609

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Does anyone know about how much the dealer charges to activate codes. My buddy needs to codes for his new mirrors

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ricks Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Does anyone know about how much the dealer charges to activate codes. My buddy needs to codes for his new mirrors

It all depends on the dealer. Some will do it for a half hour labor charge and some charge an hour. It just takes them a matter of minutes to actually add the codes. I recommend having your friend add all the codes he thinks he's going to want at once.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

RogueXpress609

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
It all depends on the dealer. Some will do it for a half hour labor charge and some charge an hour. It just takes them a matter of minutes to actually add the codes. I recommend having your friend add all the codes he thinks he's going to want at once.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Thank u much

RogueXpress609

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Does anyone know the codes to add blinkers and puddle lights to the mirrors

69mach1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummings 6.7
I'd be interested if you get around to it. I upgraded to the leather steering wheel which has the +/- gear buttons :)
Thanks in advance!
Jon aka 69mach1

That's what I was doing. The problem is that you can't stop the messages that are already being sent. Since the BCM is what reads the stalk switch, you can't stop the messages it puts on the bus. You can add to them, but then you have messages that don't agree flooding the bus and the truck doesn't like it.

Like I said, I already prototyped a solution that works. If there are a few others interested I'd consider laying out an actual board and maybe having a few made.

Buck1127

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Anyone from a Ram or dodge dealer that can answer this one. I recently purchased a UAQ 4C radiofor my 2013 Ram. Everything from heated seat and navigation works. But the Uconnect won’t work. The only system was Uconnect this one is Sirius Guardian either way the Uconnect won’t activate. I read about adding the radio to the vin but when I call FCA Uconnect and Sirius they all refer me to one another. Any way to get the new radio added to vin to get Uconnect running?

Team11haro

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Has anyone had sales code LB6 added to their 1500? It’s suppose to disable bulb out detection on the rear of the 2500 and 3500’s.. I want it to work to unplug my 3rd brake light when my topper is on to eliminate glare

jgkreal

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
PT 4.7
Bumping this thread, want to know if anyone has the RA2 5.0 Radio Sales Code? CANT FIND IT ANYWHERE :Angry:

Hootbro

U.S. Army Veteran
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 1500 Express 4x4
Engine
Pentastar 3.6L

IRSmart

I drink and I know things
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4L Hemi
Has anyone had sales code LB6 added to their 1500? It’s suppose to disable bulb out detection on the rear of the 2500 and 3500’s.. I want it to work to unplug my 3rd brake light when my topper is on to eliminate glare
We’re you ever successful with this?

Jomikesimpson

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Did you get it done?

IRSmart

I drink and I know things
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4L Hemi
I ended up cutting the wire inside the trim of the d pillar inside the truck and mounting a spare resistor under the back seat and running the wire to the resistor. Truck still thinks the brake light is operational. Plus, I put in quick disconnects so that if I ever need to go back I can just plug the light back in.

XXSNOTRODXX

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
That's what I was doing. The problem is that you can't stop the messages that are already being sent. Since the BCM is what reads the stalk switch, you can't stop the messages it puts on the bus. You can add to them, but then you have messages that don't agree flooding the bus and the truck doesn't like it.

Like I said, I already prototyped a solution that works. If there are a few others interested I'd consider laying out an actual board and maybe having a few made.

I badly need the solution to get the -/+ steering wheel buttons activated. I can not stand the column shift buttons and I did a steering swap in my 16 and added the buttons for -/+ and would love to find a way to make this work!