3rd Gen Service and Parts Manuals

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HemiLonestar

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 gas

Fast69Mopar

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
just tried to load the 2002 service and all I got was a google blurb saying I need permission. What did I do wrong now
You have to click on the button to request permission. The user who has it saved in their Google Drive will grant you download permissions and you will receive an email granting you permission to download. I did the same thing day before yesterday.

Evilsizer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
not sure if its just me but i get a message the file is no longer there, for the 2003 FSM. thats in the post you linked to hemilonestar.

dekarske

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I just tried downloading 06 and can't open file. Not very good with tech....... Any help would be great. Thanks

HemiLonestar

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I just tried downloading 06 and can't open file. Not very good with tech....... Any help would be great. Thanks
You need to download WinRAR. It's a free program that acts like WinZIP. Then you can unzip the file (if those were the mediafire links).

Frank A Guerra

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I found an ASS TON of manuals online when I started searching for just 2 (03 Ram and 04 Liberty). Every time I found an actual factory service manual I would download it just to add it to the library. I have just about all the ones I've ever found online for download as well. On top of that, I found access to a site that has all mopar parts manuals from about 96 to 08.

Here's an example for you: 2002 FPM
Where can I get a wire diagram for a 5.9l gas I need the whole wiring diagram

HemiLonestar

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Where can I get a wire diagram for a 5.9l gas I need the whole wiring diagram
Well hello to you too....very good question, where can you get one? Because of course you realize that the 360 came in every Dodge fullsize truck/Ram from 1973 to 2003 (LA & Magnum) & Dakota/Durango from 1998-2003 (Magnum). You might be wanna be a bit more specific...

Frank A Guerra

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Wow I just learn something today ty. All I know it's a 5.9lgas Magnum.the year I don't.the engine was giving to me. an it was from 2000 to 04.

Sent from my LM-X320 using Tapatalk

HemiLonestar

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Wow I just learn something today ty. All I know it's a 5.9lgas Magnum.the year I don't.the engine was giving to me. an it was from 2000 to 04.

Week and a half later and we've only narrowed it down to four possible year range/platforms lol. You need to figure out what you actually need hoss, because the diagrams will be different for each one.

Frank A Guerra

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ok the engine came out of a 2000.. lol well theres a engine that look exactly like the one I have at my local pick n pull junkyard .an my block does say 2000 on the block.so I got the whole wire harness from the engine and the inside of the truck but my ******* didn't take the one that hooks up to the end of the harness that feeds the fuse box bye the battery.yes when I did take the wire harness I took the fuse box bye the battery an the one inside the cab..now the truck it self is a 05 ram 1500.that had a 4.7...now the connector I am talking about is big bk one that has 18 wires lol. Now the 5.9l connector that I need to hook up only has11 wires..what to do an how

HemiLonestar

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Ok, you should've led with that lol. So telling us that your engine "looks like" one that came out of a 2000 definitely doesn't help. 5.9 Magnums look the same from 1993 to 2003. Next, all that harness you took isn't going to help you at all trying to put this engine into a 2005, especially one with a 4.7.
What to do now? Stop. You aren't going to just drop in a 360 where a 4.7 sits and have everything go well. You would need donor wiring and PCM plus transmission from a 2002 or 2003 with a 360. The 4.7 PCM/control system has more in common with the hemi than it does the 360. You're not gonna be able to use your stock trans with that 360 either. The fact that you're not exactly sure what you have and definitely don't know what you're in for and how the electrical and control systems differ between and within platforms tells me you aren't up to this. If your 4.7 is fried, replace the engine and get rid of the truck, then find what you what. Trust me this is gonna be more trouble than it's worth. This ain't the old days where you can just mix and match.

Frank A Guerra

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have the pcm that came with it plus the transmission I knew what kind of trouble I was going to get into.but this was going to be a two man job.but my dad had just recently pass away.so it's kinda hard getting rid of it..hell I have a bored out 4.7 block with new pistons an main bearings just in the garage it's for my 03 Dakota.but like I said.my bestfriend /dad was everything to me an I have lost the momentum..