Breather filters & Torsion bars

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hot Ducer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
To those off you who have installed breather filters, instead of letting the PCV dump all that garbage back into your intake, what did you use to plug the hole in your intake?

Also, does anyone know if it's a good idea to adjust the front end ride height by cranking on my torsion bar as long as I get an alignment done afterward?

2003 1500 QuadCab 5.7 4x4

Ceri

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
You can crank the t bars up some at the cost of a cushy ride, but be careful of going over your shocks rating and bottoming out the shock. I'm sure you can find a detailed walkthrough somewhere.

xb1230

Hobby Mechanic
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
To those off you who have installed breather filters, instead of letting the PCV dump all that garbage back into your intake, what did you use to plug the hole in your intake?

Don't know about the HEMI, but the on the 4.7L it is a small metal tube protruding from the intake. If that is the same on the HEMI just use a Rubber hose plug. Most auto parts store will have them in stock as they are used for troubleshooting purposes by mechanics.

Hope this helps.