manual windows to power windows conversion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

josephacker

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have 2005 3.7 liter regular cab st, I want to convert the manual windows to power with OE parts. Has any one done this? I can get the parts cheap at my local "pick a part" I know how to do it all except one thing, I have no clue where the wiring harness connects under the dash.. Any help would be great!

JPT

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Big Horn
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I have aftermarket. Similar to that link in the previous post. Works well. I did have one motor go back, but the shop that did the install replaced it for me.

No more removing the seatbelt and climbing over to lower the passenger side window.

I also added power door locks using my viper alarm system. It didn't come with buttons, but I added 2 push button mini momentary switches to the dash so I can unlock and lock. The alarm automatically locks the door after the truck is running, and unlocks it when I shut the truck off. This made it impossible for me to let passengers in without reaching over, so adding the switches was a must...