Quick and easy fog light mod

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
oilfieldtrash83
Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 LB CC Diesel
Engine
6.7 CTD
good info! i'll get around to this next weekend hopefully...and i want your tranny. lol. my 02 CTD has the auto, but it will have a manual within 6 months if everything goes as planned. Oilfieldtrash83, keep an eye on the electrical section for me, gunna put up a thread tomorrow that i think you might be able to help out with....getting cab lights and i want to run them as running lights and blinkers. i'll start that thread tomorrow...but back on topic, i knew there should be an easy way to do this! thanks!

Thanks! I'll keep an eye out tommorow for the thread. When you post the thread let us know what type they are and what size of bulb fits it. I can tell you right now that unless you want to get into some moderately complex wiring that you are going to want cab markers with with light sockets that will accept dual filament bulbs or the ability to install dual filament sockets into said cab light housings. Anyways, I look forward to seeing what you got exactly and just what you want to do and i'll help if I can.

Birddog

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Bright White 3500 Laramie 4X4 Long Bed
Engine
6.7 Cummins TD, 3.73
Great info. Thanks for sharing the mod. I can certainly use this. I live on a dark dirt road and sometimes I have to flip back and forth between low and high beam lighting in order to see well. This will mod help until I can get the Westin bull bar I want and mount some off road lights.

loki223

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
well, i had a couple free minutes on my smoke break and went outside to do this while i had a smoke. its just as it looks, and can easily do it in about one smoke, so only a couple minutes. works great. definitely one of those mods anyone can do

FireDawg1997

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.2 Magnum
great idea ive always wanted to keep my fog lights on whit highbeams but never got around to looking into how it could be done

CoolBlue

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Magnum 5.9
Great write up. Just did it in the parking lot at work in 15 minutes and that's only because it took me a bit to find the right terminal... works great!

Sent from my Motorola Electrify using Tapatalk 2

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eddo