6 3/4" Ram Antenna

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

avantiguy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
Decided to remove the stock antenna from my 14 Sport to lessen the chance of an oops in the car wash and get rid of the reflection that gets in my peripheral vision when I'm driving.

Decided to go with the 6 3/4" one discussed from antennamastsRus. Chose it because they guarantee equivalent reception or money back. Ordered it from their website, $18.50 +$7 shipping.

Put in on yesterday with the FM set to a station 20 miles away that I listen too occasionally. Set the volume, took of the old - volume dropped to almost nothing - screwed on the new one. Volume seemed to return to the same level and quality.

Drove around for a while listening to a few local FM stations and they seemed to be about what they were before the change.

Went to AM. Local stations up to about 30 miles, about the same. Tried 760 Detroit, about 90 miles or so and sketchy at best with the old antenna. I could hardly hear it with the new antenna.

Bottomline - In my area it does very well and I'll keep it. For most stations in the distance I want to listen to, I'll do what I do now. Play them on the web over my Android phone into the 8.4.

IMG_20170304_112829598_HDR_zpsclplellj.jpg

WilliamS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
does it whistle? I have a 5 inch that is horrible for reception. Had I want to say a 8-9 inch and it whistled like a son of a gun at highway speeds.