cordless impact wrench?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JoeDirt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
We use dewalt at work, that SOB will break your wrist if you ain't careful lol.

Sent from my C6606 using Tapatalk

cd36

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7l Hemi
I have an 18V Milwaukee cordless 1/2" Drive impact. I used it to completely disassembly a 1991 Dodge Dakota with 450,000km down to the frame, the only thing it had problems with were the cab mount bolts, and it was just because the cab bushings were rusted to the bolts and absorbing all the impact, otherwise it didn't have a problem with any fastener I threw at it. I highly recommend it, even if it is pricey, as it had more torque than most plug in ones I looked at. Battery lasts for a decently long time too, I never had an issue with swapping between two batteries.

twooldfarmers

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Laramie Crew 4x4
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I took the locking lugs nuts off of mine when I purchased it and "I think" they were 13/16's but it has been a long time since I did that

chris*1989

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have air, cord, and cordless. The cordless is great for just quick little jobs. Overall I usually use the corded 115v impact. Then you don't have to worry about filling a compressor tank, oiling your tool, all that stuff. It's just so easy. And they have enough juice to swap wheels and stuff.