Deal I found on Mobil1 Synthetic oil

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Boosted Motorsports

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Found a promo Mobil1 is offering where you can get a 5qt jug for $10 each buying them from walmart.

Check the vid I made that has the links and shows the website you go to! :happy107:

https://youtu.be/WJhy2C-eRkc

[yt]WJhy2C-eRkc[/yt]

Last edited:

audiophile

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
Found a promo Mobil1 is offering where you can get a 5qt jug for $10 each buying them from walmart.

Check the vid I made that has the links and shows the website you go to! :happy107:

https://youtu.be/WJhy2C-eRkc
The instructions on the rebate site specifically says the oil has to be purchased at a participating retailer, Wal-Mart is not on the list.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

chrisbh17

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
IIRC they always honor the rebate submissions when purchased through Walmart. I know they arent on the list but if you look around the internet (SlickDeals, etc) everyone buys from WalMart and never has an issue getting their rebate, other than the standard bs that rebate houses like to pull.

OP
OP
Boosted Motorsports

Boosted Motorsports

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
The instructions on the rebate site specifically says the oil has to be purchased at a participating retailer, Wal-Mart is not on the list.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Yes I know. They still will grant your rebate. Myself and many others cashed in on this same promo when they ran it earlier this year.

Purchase from walmart and my rebate :D
27ymtl.jpg

gregs2018ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
walmart has the Pennzoil ultra platinum for $24.97 and a $10 rebate (well, $2 for every quart).

so, that's a great deal for synthetic