Garage Organization

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bianchina3

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
All

I am not a serious mechanic, just the average homeowner. I have more crap in my garage then Noah had animals. The question I have for the group is simple. If I have so many screw drivers should I get rid all of them and just keep the ones I really need? I have so many Philips head drivers I can't shut the draw.

Also how do you guys store your sand paper?

Ed

saintsreturn

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Longhorn
Engine
EcoDiesel
This is all about preference. I have regretted every tool I have gotten rid of at some point but then again, as I collect more tools I tend to get rid of non matching stuff or excess. I have several screw drivers of different lengths, but once I see several of the same size I will give them to friends or employees who do not have much yet. No need in keeping something I do not use. Sand paper I put in my cabinets with it either facing non scratch side in so it doesn't tear anything up or lately I have been collecting plastic shoe boxes and use those to store it in.

Q-ball814

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Another good place for tips and ideas...and will have you drooling is garage journals forum. It's ridiculous!!!

nolimits76

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Another good place for tips and ideas...and will have you drooling is garage journals forum. It's ridiculous!!!

GarageJournal rocks. Be warned -- money will start flying out of your wallet faster than you realize! On the plus side, there are some guys there organizing beyond belief on shoe string budgets and making their own creativity and materials to create/build specific garage units.