I have a 2014 Ram with a Hemi and No dual exhaust-

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Alweeja

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
What are the options. Duals, headers and anything else? Has anyone made the changes from the factory settings? How difficult was the change?

Why did it not come with Dual exhaust from the factory?

Statcher1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Trim level more than likely is the reason it didn't have dual exhaust. And the difficulty of adding duals. Just depends on what all your wanting to add to the truck.

Sent from the Rocket in my Pocket

OP
OP
Alweeja

Alweeja

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Thanks for the reason. I am sure that it the trim level. I am not sure if it is worth installing the dual exhaust based on the Cost.

I think I will check some price quotes and determine if it is worth adding the dual exhaust and headers.

Statcher1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thanks for the reason. I am sure that it the trim level. I am not sure if it is worth installing the dual exhaust based on the Cost.

I think I will check some price quotes and determine if it is worth adding the dual exhaust and headers.

Headers will have nothing to do with the dual exhaust. That's just performance benefit later on. The duals can be added when you decide on a muffler if you change it for different sound.

Sent from the Rocket in my Pocket

MOPAR Dan

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I bought a 2013 ram and did the magnaflow system on it so I gave my stock system to a friend to install on his truck just for the look it worked out nicely

RodRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Rams come with fake duals on upper models its single exhaust back to rear axel then splits to a y pipe so u have the same setup just with a single outlet muffler and no pipe notches in the bumper you must have a tradesman trim

Csanders1992

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Or outdoorsman

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1Popeye