Jeep questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

man n black

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins
Hey my wife and I are looking at trading our Tahoe for a new Grand Cherokee. We really like the blacked out look of the Altitude model, however it does not come with the options we would like (suspension). Does anyone know if we can a) Special order what we want or b) will MOPAR be selling the blackens out pieces through the dealer network?

Thanks in advance

Ch
Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
Why not go aftermarket , better than the over priced MOPAR lifts

Musclemckeester

Reaction score
Ram Year
n/a
Engine
n/a
I think he may be referring to the air ride factory suspension the new Grand Cherokees have.

1500ram12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L Cummins
buy the jeep you want than everything else can be painted. im sure you will be able to find aftermarket wheels and tires that you like for a lot less than what jeep/mopar would ask for them.

OP
OP
man n black

man n black

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins
Musclemckeester is correct.

We would like the Quadratrac 2 with the locking Diffs and air ride setup and skid plates. Wanting to keep it reasonably stock. Not really looking to turn it into a Rubicon conquering machine.

The build your own on jeep website says that this suspension not available for Altitude models :( which look sick with the all blacked out grill,trims and headlights.

If we could special order we will, otherwise we'd be stuck into a Limited model and then replace all that trims and such through the MOPAR catalogue if it ever comes available, rather than sending all that stuff out for paint.

Anyone else know?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Budakane

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
345ci Hemi
Gotta agree with Dave on this one...my wife is also looking a GC, and I told her we have budget, so get the best pkg possible, and what is lacking we will get later. Besides, nothing says custom ride better than that.

S

scotts2012ram

Get what you want if you can better than getting what you do and wish you had the other. I do have to say I would never get a factory air ride. They go bad all the time you can get 4 to 5 years if your lucky then most the time your looking at 1000 plus to fix it. I would go aftermarket on the air ride. Just a little mechanics in site for you. Best of luck. Miss my jeep