New Roof Mount LED Bar Help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Unit_91

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I just received my 54" light bar, Diesel Power Gear roof mounts, and the Aux switch panel for the switch. How did you all run the wiring from the light bar? Did you all drill through the roof for the wiring? Down the A-Pillar? I can't figure out a way to hide the wiring without having to drill through the roof. Any suggestions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

craigsez

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
The fella who bought my 2010 from me had same idea..Just as a thought the fella he talked to talked him outta a roof mount..Said it makes alot of wind noise at highway speed..

Egor

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I was going to run a 50 across the top of my windshield but was talked out of it and didn't like it after riding in a truck with one lots of noise when doing on highway but if you're still wanting to do it you can pull the weatherstripping out that goes down beside the windshield and usually the wires will fit in there and get right into the engine compartment