PLasti-Dip..........where to buy?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
CumminsCrazed

CumminsCrazed

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Cummins 24v
Today i removed grille and rear bumper, washed both bumpers and grille with dawn dish soap in hope to remove wax and/or grease. figured out the best way to tape off and cover front end to dip. started with grille, gave it probably about 5 coats and unfortunately when i went to pick it up after i finished one corner caught and peeled a bit of the dip. grabbed the can and re dipped, kinda bubbly and gaudy, but its a corner thats hardly visible. Figured out i didnt have enough so i ran to menards and got 3 more cans. used just over 1 can on grille. used 2 cans per bumper. rear bumper came out kinda weird, theres some smoother spots and some "striped" spots where it has a nasty orange peel look. not sure what exactly happened there but were hoping its just a "not quite dry yet" thing. if not, i will figure out with help of you guys what needs to be done.

anyway, its way too dark tonight for pictures, but i will get some this week for sure, hopefully tomorrow.

Rough Country

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
360 ported and polished heads, edelbrock headers, ported throttle body, accel coil, APS transmission
i picked up some at napa looking to do the black trim on my tail gate soon