Recalll R40 and a 2 plus hour wait

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

electrickone

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3L V6
So I have a 2014 Ram Eco, and it came with a RA3 but dealer upgraded it to a RA4. Now the update usb that they sent, or the one I can download is a RA3. So to get the update I HAVE to goto a dealer to get a 15 minute update installed, problem is, they want 2.5 hours to get it done. Now How stupid is this of Dodge...........if they are mailing out usb drives, why can they not send me the correct one, or change my radio in the system to show it has a RA4. This is why I hate Dodge. Soon as Toyota breaks out the diesel Tundra you have have this Dodge ****. Tech support for Uconnect and dodge both suck ass, no help. All I need is a download or a usb drive, not a few hour wait for a ten minute install. PISSED.:flipthebird:

LB3711

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6L V6
Um because the dealer that upgraded the radio didn't update your information with dodge. Its only that dealers fault anf maybe yours too not making sure options were updated in the system. Simple as that. No need to be an ass. We got one for our Cherokee and we can do it ourselves.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk

jwheeler

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
You know where the dealer gets those radio updates? Driveuconnect.com If you hate the dealer so much, just do it yourself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VLG6963